I'm running xp pro on all my machines. If I ever get a sony vaio, it won't
have vista- I hate it. I only wonder how much longer sony will be providing
drivers for xp, sigh. I'd love to run Ubuntu on this HP laptop, I just don't
know if I'll be able to get drivers for it- better yet, run it on an older
desktop I have. I agree with you about the motherboard, that's dumb- buy a
new license? No way! And Microsoft office- I don't even have it hear. People
are telling me get ms office! at school. I tell them to give me 400 dollars
and I will. I hardly use excel, power point and whatnot. I'm proficient
enough with them, so why bother buying something I'll never use when they're
is a free alternitive? In terms of games, I only mud, it would have been
neat to see VMud go to linux.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]