Hmm at this stage I won't quit, but currently this forum really is hard for me
to move round.
Once I managed to get the themes dialog up and I honestly did not like any of
the themes.
I have never used a forum however the forum at blindadrenaline.com seems ok.
its a little easier to use, but maybe it was because I went when it was still
new.
I think there should be a page asking which forum there is you want to go,
click that then you get all the topics, you click that and the entire thing
comes up you can either go by thread and or read all the stuff.
you can reply to the thread by maybe say have a post link you may either post
to a thread in a box and or make your own thread, you can then type it in,
there should be a space for this, after the box, you then choose the forum to
post in in another box then tab again and put the post.
Forums should be able to be accessed in boxes as well as threads by pushing
different keys on the board.
When you currently reply the reply button is at the end of the message
the reply field after subject is weird, it reads document/garbage/garbage::
I have tested before on a mailing list, and I like it vary much, I also like
testing this game, but if you could please try to fix the forum I'd be happy.
I'm willing to continue for now, hopefully I get used to the forum.
At 05:32 p.m. 19/08/2008, you wrote:
>Unfortunately, I don't have a screen reader and I'm very new to making sites
>accessible. The forum over at audiogames.net is very popular, so I thought a
>forum would be okay. This one is currently stock, but I can, with some
>effort, try and remove anything that is interfering with it being
>accessible.
>
>If you have to quit, that's fine. Game testing can be very frustrating
>though. You need a lot of patience and the desire to explore all systems of
>the software. It might be better if you waited until a more mature version
>is available.
>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]