Hi,

There are a few here, one being malk 1 by jim kitchen at:
http://www.kitchensinc.com

The other is top speed:
http://www.playinginthedark.com

Top speed 2.1 is coming soon, by the way.

And both of these games are free.

Heres a bit of a description of each:

Malk 1 involves choosing a track and trying to race against a few other
cars, seeing if you can get the best laps. TOp speed is where you can choose
the mode (quick race, single, time trial, street adventure- if your daring,
there a bit harder tracks in there- and of course, online, where Kitchens
inc top speed shines; you can play against your friends with top speed. In
top speed 2.0, you can also build your own cars.

Hope that helps some

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and others