Hi Chris,
All of Jim's games will work with Vista, but there are a few things you
need to do in order to get them to work properly.
First, you must install the winkit setup file as it includes all of the
Visual Basic 6 dependancies Vista does not include by default as well as
Jim Kitchen's custom game launcher.
Second, if you have user account control enabled you will have to
install the games with full administrator rights. You do that by
arrowing to the games setup file, pressing the Windows context key,
arrow to run as administrator, and press enter to launch the install.
Now, here are some recommendations based on my own experience with Jim's
games under Vista. If you plan to run the games with user account
control enabled I suggest you install winkit and the games to your local
directory such as
c:\Users\Chris\Games\Kitchensinc.
The reason is if you install the Jim's games to the default
c:\Program Files\Kitchensinc
directory and user account control is on it will cause problems with
saving files, writing out baseball stats, etc.
The alternative is to disable user account control and then you don't
have to worry about any conflicts with standard verses admin rights.

Chris Hallsworth wrote:
> Hi all, do any of the Jim Kitchen games work under Vista? If so are there
> any issues I need to be aware of? Thanks!
>
> --
> Chris Hallsworth
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Skype: chrishallsworth7266
> Klango: chrishallsworth
> FTP: ftp://blindsoftware:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]