Hi Michael,
The best racing game I know of is Rail Racer from Blind Adrenaline. It
has several tracks, you earn award money for winning the race, it offers
racer upgrades, and there are several different levels of difficulty.
You can play one on one with the computer or play in online matches. You
can find it at
http://www.blindadrenaline.com
There is also Top Speed from Playing in the Dark which offers a more
Formula 1 type racing feel. It also has one on one with the computer, or
you can play against others online. You can get Top Speed from
http://www.playinginthedark.net
Last but not least Jim Kitchen has produced a racing game similar to
Pole Position called Mach1. It doesn't offer online play, but it is
still a nice little free racing game. You can find it at
http://www.kitchensinc.net
Before I go I would also like to let you know my company, USA Games, is
currently working on USA Raceway. You can find out about the status of
this project at
http://www.usagames.us/products.php

Michael Amaro wrote:
> Thank you.  How about a good racing game?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]