HI Chris,
I'm not sure. Is Blankblock a Visual Basic 6 program?
If so then the Winkit setup may fix those runtime errors with it. The
reason so many people are having issues with many of the older
accessible games is many of the VI developers are still using VB 6 as
their development language, and it so happens starting with the release
of Windows Vista Microsoft is beginning to faze Visual Basic 6 support
out of the os. That is why specific libraries needed for some games like
DX8VB.dll and DX7VB.dll are missing when you install Vista, and you have
to use a third-party installation like Winkit to get a complete set of
VB 6 runtime libraries on Windows Vista.

Chris Hallsworth wrote:
> Thank you very much. I don't bother with UAC anyway, so the UAC issues won't
> affect me. I'll definitely get the winkit file though so it'll work
> properly. I had a thought. Does anyone know how to get Blankblock to work
> under Vista? I've been told it's an awesome game, but poor me can't try it
> as I get a run-time error when I try to launch it! Will winkit fix this?
>
> --
> Chris Hallsworth
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Skype: chrishallsworth7266
> Klango: chrishallsworth
> FTP: ftp://blindsoftware:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]