Hi all,
  I purchased Smugglers 4 this afternoon, as I like to support any mainstream
developer that is willing to include features to make their games more
accessible.
  But so far, this is a joke I must say. Either that, or I am seriously missing
something here.
  I understand this game wasn't designed with the blind in mind, so I figured
I'd have to use the jaws cursor a good bit, I have no problem with that, but I
haven't even done the first part of the tutorial and I am showing signs of
carpel tunnel syndrome  here.
  When the tutorial says the planet you need to go to has been marked for you
for example, I arrow all over the place trying to find said planet to no avail,
so here I am stuck with no planet to go.
  You folks that are playing this game, is this thing actually fairly smooth to
play with a screenreader, or should I just go back to playing Madden 09 on my
Wii and forget about it if I am not willing to arrow around dozens of times to
get one thing done? I had thoughts of creating scripts for this if it turned
out to be playable, but right now I don't see that as a possibility.
  Someone please tell me I am missing something here, because the game sounds
really cool.
  and yes, I have turned on compatibility mode, (thanks ShadowDragon), and I
have looked at the relevant parts of the manual, even though it is in the
dreaded .pdf format.
  Signing out from near Alpha Centauri.
  Che
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]