mike and all.
just found a game simular to second life called power up.
www.powerupthegame.org
I have played it but I have not had much luck in getting online, single player
is ok but its a hybrid, there is hardly any documentation to this though.
sounds are good and things though.
At 06:49 a.m. 25/09/2008, you wrote:
>Re: SL coder and volunteers contact info
>Hello all,
>
>I've been given permission to give out Louise and Charles Morris, the
>developer of the guide dog  script's contact details.  First I'm going
>to provide links of interest to Charles Morris personal  wiki and the
>organization he works with.
>

>The site for info about Charles Morris AKA  Charles Mountain is
>https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Charles_Mountain
>
>The organization he is co-founding can be found at:
>https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SecondAbility_Mentors
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>.  He's looking for testers and generally anyone who can help.  He's
>especially looking for c++  coders to help with the programming involved
>with this project.  I hope this helps,
>
>Mike
>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]