To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] an accessible board game

Hey all

I've given this game a good going over and do find it rather entertaining.
Presently and I'm hoping someone can help out with this issue is how does
one attempt to open the portal to the middle region?  It's pretty good
overall and deserves a review for the upcoming issue later this month. BTW I apollogize about no earlier publications, but things are a roller coaster
personally in the last month or so.

Talk soon
Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Feir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>