To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] an accessible board game

Hi michael.

I'm afraid i can't find the link to this downloadable version of talisman anywhere! i've tried the wikipedia artical on talisman, have looked at and tried the links there, but no luck.

the good news however is that i have tracked down a site with play by e-mail rules, so if the program is workable, there are some interesting playing possibilities.

beware the Grue!

dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Feir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>