no, there is no jack for it.
Well the internal card comes with the laptop.
if you have a pc you may try to get a pci card, depends on what you are doing.
but any card will work, i have a crappy soundmax with nothing on it really and
that does that.
The older the card is, the more likely it will have the stuff you want, unless
you want external or a new card, most should do this sort of thing be carefull
on buying cut down cards though.
after all these cards are on the mutherboard of the system as it is.