To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 4:18 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] microphone and stereo mix question for windows vista.

Ok hopefully someone could answer this. Off list is fine if you guys don't
want to clutter the list. Does anyone know how to enable both stereo mix and
the microphone on windows vista? I can only enable one or the other, not
both. I'd really like to do some game recordings, but I can't figure out how
to do this. Also I don't see a line-in option either, and there was
definitely one on xp. so now I can't record from any external source. any
ideas? Vista is really annoying me. Thanks for any help!