HI
Is it possible to create a game script in jaws?
Can scripting be used to make games?
Jaws has a very useful  function called message box.
This message box can have a yes and a no button or yes, no and cancel
buttons
And then by using if statements you can cause  something to happen if the
user presses a button on this message box.
What I had in mind is  a type of psychology game where  a psychologist asks
you  certain questions and depending on whether you choose no or yes he will
ask you another question.
Another function which I also wondered if it can be used  to make a game is
the dlg select item in list function.
I can create a basic script with it but I don't have the skill to  make a
game out of it.
It would be fun if  I can  create game scripts.
Has any one tried it?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]