From: "William L. Houts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 12:01 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] The Golden Mud Search

Hey Everybody,

Now that I've got my full version of VIP, I'm looking for an excellent mud
to take up my time.  Things I like are extensive race and class selection,
many quests and more than 50 players at a time.  Also, I'm looking for a
game with excellent crafting and enchanting. I do play Avalon, Aardwolf,
Carrion Fields and Miriani. Can someone add to my list with something I may
have missed?

Oh yeah, and I'm using the Mud Connector, too.  I'm just trying to cover all
my bases by posting something here.

Thanks, everyone.

--Bill