Just wanted to add my two cents here. This mud is pretty awesome. I've been playing for the last couple months at least. My main character is a warrior, but I also have a priest alt. There's also things to do on discworld like capture the flag, where you can go head to head with your friends in pk battles without having to worry about loss of life or anything of that sort. There's no weapon crafting or anything of that sort, but it may be the case that the creators just haven't gotten around to putting it in yet. Eventually there'll also be things like mounts and such as well, I can say that with some degree of certainty since they already have the skill tree in place to use them. Anyway, I've only played two of the classes, but I've seen pretty much all 6 of them in action. Warrior is the easiest beginner class, wizard and priest are by far the hardest, maybe witch goes in that category too. If anyone decides to give this mud a try, feel free to look me up, I remember how hard it is to get started on this game even as a warrior, so I'm more than willing to help. I'm Gordan on there.