Hi Nicol,
No it is not technically possible to make games using Jaws scripts. Yes, the Jaws scripting engine is quite advanced these days, but they are still propriatary and designed specifically to extend JFW functionality with third party applications. The Jaws scripting language was never designed to make programs with. One thing I can suggest, however, if you are looking for an easy scripting language to write games with you might want to try your hand at Python 2.5. In terms of learning and using Python is about as easy as it gets. You can get more information on Python at
http://www.python.org
Hth.

nicol wrote:
HI
Is it possible to create a game script in jaws?
Can scripting be used to make games?
Jaws has a very useful  function called message box.
This message box can have a yes and a no button or yes, no and cancel
buttons
And then by using if statements you can cause  something to happen if the
user presses a button on this message box.
What I had in mind is  a type of psychology game where  a psychologist asks
you  certain questions and depending on whether you choose no or yes he will
ask you another question.
Another function which I also wondered if it can be used  to make a game is
the dlg select item in list function.
I can create a basic script with it but I don't have the skill to  make a
game out of it.
It would be fun if  I can  create game scripts.
Has any one tried it?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]