Depends on what games you have. Care to list them? If I have any titles I fancy I'll see about whether I want them or not. ----- Original Message ----- From: "constantine (on laptop)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] More gaming news.

Hi there

Just a word of warning. Don't leave that there system powered up for more than 4 or 5 hours. It gets hot. I personally loved my fatter one and honestly regret selling the poor thing. I stil have all the games though and am wondering if anyones wanting to buy them (now that I have a pay pal acount).

Anyway, memory cards rock. I also seriously recommend checking out burnout 3. The takedown mode is totally fun, also if you play with a friend crash mode is helarious. I got someone to beat it for me, I wish there was a way to send the save to you, I probably stil have my memory card lying around here someplace.

Congrats on buying it! I like the fat one, though, simplay because of the cooling fan (I had that thing powered up for 8 days, constantly. If that doesn't give you an idea of how reliable that is, I dunno what will). BUt yeah. Tekken 4 and 5, and tag tourniment, and tekken 3! Don't forget about mortal kombat deception simply because of nightwolf! (howlhlhlhlhlhlhlh!)

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and others
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]