From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 3:05 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] More gaming news.

Atta boy tom. lol. Go for a ps2.

As for the soul calibur manuals, they aren't particularly useful to
us...
controlls and that can be found in a guide on any gaming site. Issues
with
that is that the guides use a particular legend, and it's quite
confusing
for the get go. Controlls are below, for anyone curious.

Square = horrizontal slash
Triangle = vertical slash
circle = kick
x = guard, down x = low guard
r2 = soul charge
r1 = kick
l1 = guard as well
l2 = suqare and triangle buttons together

I might've mixed up square and triangle. lol. Pity there aren't a lot of

weapon-based fighting games for the ps2. At least, not in north america.
In
Japan there are just tons of them. lol. But few of the mget released
here.
All the samurai showdown games for the ps2, kengo 2, bleach: blade
battlers,
7 blades... those are all japan-only titles. Dang them companies.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]