What are these two games? These muds or what?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Shadow Dragon
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:26 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Just started on twilight heroes

I'm not honestly certain how to give you any hints on play, since I'm a
donator to both KoL and Twilight Heroes, and love both games. I can tell you

that silver stars give you 20 hp and mp to your character, and gold stars
give you 1 level of stat points. As in, not 1 stat point, but 1 level's
worth of stat points, the number of points you'd get for raising a level. 3
gold stars can definitely come in handy. Also, maybe its just a hal thing,
but you can examine items from a shop the same way you can in KoL.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]