To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Just started on twilight heroes

I'm not honestly certain how to give you any hints on play, since I'm a donator to both KoL and Twilight Heroes, and love both games. I can tell you that silver stars give you 20 hp and mp to your character, and gold stars give you 1 level of stat points. As in, not 1 stat point, but 1 level's worth of stat points, the number of points you'd get for raising a level. 3 gold stars can definitely come in handy. Also, maybe its just a hal thing, but you can examine items from a shop the same way you can in KoL.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]