To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Just started on twilight heroes

really there's not much to do on twilight heroes as of yet. Its still pretty heavily beta and the dev doesn't seem to work on it constantly. Once you get past the level like. 9? maybe 11 quest, and get the last skill at level 15, about all there is to do after that is grind. I haven't played around much with the new content suposedly added, but mostly that's because I'm too lazy to screw with alignment. I personally think KoL is a much better game as of now, but then again I've poured so much RL money into KoL by now its not even funny.