Hi,

I've downloaded VIP Mud, and I'm looking to get into a good MUD.  I have all
day Sunday to learn.

If there's anyone out there willing to show me the ropes, pick your MUD of
choice, and drop me a line with the address and port.  Thus far, I've found
the whole MUDDing experience a bit confusing; I've had trouble even going up
one level, and want to learn what options will make the game interesting.

I come from a MUSHing background, and the approach seems very different.

Let me know if anyone wants to show a newbie around on Sunday.

Lora

PS:  I'm in Denver, Colorado, so U.S> Mountain time.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]