From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tyler Littlefield
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 9:47 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Learing to MUD

I can probably do that--my choice would probably be disc. I'm not sure how
VIP works--I never seen the point in paying for something mush does 10000
times better, but I can try to help out.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005