Hi Katie,

My favorite computer game is usually the one that I am developing at the time.
Right now though I am sort of in between developing games.  To kill a few
minutes I play Master Mind, Hangman or spanker.  Mostly though I am just in the
mood for different games all the time. and thus play different games.  I have
to say though that they are mostly my free games.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 100 percent funner to play.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA