To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Learning to MUD

No problem; and I haven't paid for VIP yet. I'm trying to decide if I want
to MUD at all.  When I was MUSHing, I used SimpleMU, and loved it.  It
didn't require any JAWS scripting, or anything special except silencing the
status bar, which I did with a frame.

I haven't tried MUSHclient in years, though many of my friends swore by it
while we were MUSHing.

I'll see if I can poke at the Disc help before then, to get some of the
basic questions out of the way.  Any recommendations on a good character
type to start with?