Hi Jim,
Yeah, I have to say I am pretty interested in my new version of Mysteries of the Ancients. The main reason is that it is the first time I really sat down and got to write an original game story from front to back by myself, and it involves a topic I like which is Greek mythology. My main character, Dr. Angela Carter, is a daring treasure hunter looking for a lost artifact, and last night I just figured out what that artifact should be. It is a completely original magical artifact which should make it all the more interesting to the game players. All I can say is that the artifact was created by the goddess Athena, and hidden away until the time mankind was wise enough to use the item she left behind. Anyway, the entire aspect of this being completely my ideas, my characters, my game feels good in a way the other games created didn't. It is one thing to write a game based on an existing story like Star Trek, Montezuma's Revenge, Star Wars, etc and quite another to invent or create something brand new. So I imagine once MOTA is completed it will be one of my favorite games for sure.

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Exactly, at least for me, if I am not into the game that I am developing it would become a drudgery task to work at rather than something fun that I am excited about getting finished and out to others.

BFN

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]