Hi Thomas,

Exactly, at least for me, if I am not into the game that I am developing it
would become a drudgery task to work at rather than something fun that I am
excited about getting finished and out to others.

BFN

Grin. Spoken like a true game developer. That often happens to me as
well. I spend 99% of my time with the games I am working on so I
better like them or there isn't much point in programming them. So in
that aspect I guess while I am working on them they are my favorite
too.