To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 7:02 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Moderator Warning HumanityMOO Temporarily Down

Hello Tyler and all,
Do you remember the saying, "if you have nothing nice to say it is better to say nothing at all?" I think the below post is a case in point. It is alright to dislike a game, it is alright to give constructive criticism, and to have an opinion about a game that is different from the author/creator. However, it is not ok to tell a game developer to "recycle and shutdown." Do remember that all of us are human and have our own unique likes and dislikes. Game developers generally like what they create, and don't mind a little cunstructive criticism or feedback from time to time. However, when you are negative, insulting, and do nothing but put down a person or product that person's feelings are bound to get hurt. Even worse that person may decide that creating future games for the blind is not worth his/her time, and the blind gaming community suffers as a result of it. So consider this as a warning. Offer cconstructive criticism or keep your thoughts to yourself. It isn't so much what you think, but how you express it that counts.
Thanks.

Tyler Littlefield wrote:
I've got a suggestion.
@recycle #1
;shutdown()

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005