On the subject of dissaggreeing with games there are games that I really don't
like.
And to me they really suck, however the games are not the issue, its just that
for me they are not the right ones.
ie light tech interactive boppit or sonic invadors,  and a couple others for
sertain reasons are just not my type and therefore I don't play them although I
do try to try every game but I don't complain about them.
on the subject of the humanity moo, I do aggree it is crappy right now but what
people are forgetting in the heat of the moment is that the game is still alpha.
So if its crappy thats why, its still in its first stages.
At 12:22 a.m. 28/10/2008, you wrote:
>Hello Tyler,
>If you had read my warning, which is apparent you have not, what you said was
>neither constructive nor kind. It is one thing to disagree, dislike, or not
>want to involve yourself with a certain game or project, and quite another to
>publically insult or put down game developers that are creating what they
>personally like to create. Regardless of what you feel about the project it is
>always better to give constructive criticism/feedback which might over time
>improve the game rather than outright negativity.
>Perhaps you feel you are in the right in what you said, but as co-moderator of
>this list I feel what you said was not constructive. I feel it was a bit of an
>insult and a put down to Michael, and that is not allowed on this list. So
>please cease with the negativity.
>Thanks.
>
>Tyler Littlefield wrote:
>>it was extremely constructive.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Tyler Littlefield
>>email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>web: tysdomain-com
>>Visit for quality software and web design.
>>skype: st8amnd2005
>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]