Hello Tyler,
If you had read my warning, which is apparent you have not, what you said was neither constructive nor kind. It is one thing to disagree, dislike, or not want to involve yourself with a certain game or project, and quite another to publically insult or put down game developers that are creating what they personally like to create. Regardless of what you feel about the project it is always better to give constructive criticism/feedback which might over time improve the game rather than outright negativity. Perhaps you feel you are in the right in what you said, but as co-moderator of this list I feel what you said was not constructive. I feel it was a bit of an insult and a put down to Michael, and that is not allowed on this list. So please cease with the negativity.
Thanks.

Tyler Littlefield wrote:
it was extremely constructive.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]