From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of constantine (on laptop)
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 8:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Game Devices

I hear tell someone had xp going on the ps3. I wouldn't hold my breath, but
hey, maybe jaws would be able to go on there- but again, wouldn't hold my
breath. It would only work when you were using windows xp and you wouldn't
be using that for games.

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and others