From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 12:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Game Devices

Hi Liam,
Truer words have never been spoken. I have heard a lot about the Linux
Geeks  that were putting Linux on there game consoles like the XBox, but
it ended up just being totally pointless in the end. After they did that
the only games there could run were the games made specially for Linux
such as the open source version of Quake, Pengwuine Command, Ice
Breaker, Asteroids, KDE Packman, whatever. It was really a useless piece
of hardware after that.
Putting XP on your PS3 really amounts to the same thing. Big whoop. You
got XP on a Play Station. Now, go play your PC games on a console
instead of on a PC.

Liam Erven wrote:
> No offense, but running xp on a ps3 is pointless. It's not gonna play any
> games.  It's just gonna run windows and look useless.
>  It was like people running linux on the old X Box.  It looked cool, but
was
> totally pointless.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]