From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 12:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Accessible Game Devices

Hi Liam,
Truer words have never been spoken. I have heard a lot about the Linux Geeks
that were putting Linux on there game consoles like the XBox, but it ended
up just being totally pointless in the end. After they did that the only
games there could run were the games made specially for Linux such as the
open source version of Quake, Pengwuine Command, Ice Breaker, Asteroids, KDE
Packman, whatever. It was really a useless piece of hardware after that.
Putting XP on your PS3 really amounts to the same thing. Big whoop. You got
XP on a Play Station. Now, go play your PC games on a console instead of on
a PC.

Liam Erven wrote:
> No offense, but running xp on a ps3 is pointless. It's not gonna play
> any games.  It's just gonna run windows and look useless.
>  It was like people running linux on the old X Box.  It looked cool,
> but was totally pointless.

send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]