To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] rail racer questions

Hi Tyler,
The game is smart enough not to let you race on atrack that is to
difficult for you. All of the various tracks have a class rating. If you
are only a class 1 or class 2 racer  it won't let you race on tracks
that are rated class 3 and above. It is as simple as that.
As far as not having something all I can say is save your earnings from
the races you win. Do a lot of practice off line so that you can
purchase all of the upgrades you can before going on to a multiplayer
race that requires a certain upgrade to race a difficult track.
Now, as I recall if you are say a class 5 racer with all upgrades and
you play a multiplayer game with a class 1 racer some of your upgrades
will be disabled so you and the class 1 racer will have somewhat of a
fun and fair race. Rail Racer won't let a class 5 racer play with all
upgrades enabled on a clas 1 track with a new class 1 racer. It is smart
enough to even it out so the race is fair. It will be your skill and
experience that will give you the advantage on that track and not all
kinds of upgrades.
Now, Che can correct me on this because I am really not sure. I believe
if you want to install and play Rail Racer on 4 computers you must
purchase a key for each system. Che is using a hardware key system so
that his games aren't being abused and pirated.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]