hmm thats a load of questions.
Well the keys are computer spassiffic, and you can't choose who you race with
although you can chat online to people and then choose that way but you choose
how many enter the room before you start the race and when the players are in
you race, not sure of the limits to race though.
At 11:57 a.m. 1/11/2008, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>Looking to order rail racer. Have some questions about multiplayer racing and
>other things.
>yes you get a game list.

>1. I want to get this for more than 1 computer. Are the keys computer based?
>2. When I join a game, do I get a list of games to join? Or if I start a game,
>can I name it?
>3. What if I'd only like to have 1 person race me? Is there a way to control
>that?
>4. What ports do I have to have open on my router when I start a game?
>5. How do classes work? How much money to you get for getting in first place?
>How many opponents are there in each race?
>6. Does anyone know if Che's done a multiplayer tutorial- or am I missing
>something?
>
>thanks
>

>contact details:
>
>email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>and others
>msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>skype: the_conman283
>
>system details:
>Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
>AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu
>100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]