To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A spacific chess question

While every designer of chess sets for the blind makes the board his or her own way, it is standard for the black squares to be raised and the black pieces to be marked. What moves are not being accepted as legal ones in the chess program? Maybe you're entering them incorrectly? Just a thought. Thanks.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>