Hi Ron,

To tell you the truth, I forget if my board is white or black raised and which
pieces are black or white.  One board has the trays on the side for captured
pieces the other does not.  So that board can be turned 90 degrees.  But so any
way I also always use the pin head pieces for my opponent.  So I do not see
that it makes any difference which is black and which is white.  Either with
the squares or pieces.  Just so that you set the pieces up correctly to start
and never move any of them illegally.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA