Hi.

this is a message for tom and other mods, sinse I'm afraid I've not got the
contact details.

Recently, we had a message on the audiogames.net forum about the uk charity
Action for blind people who want to start promoting accessible games, and begin
with some sort of game pole. (you can read the topic on
http://www.kitchensinc.griffithsgoodies.com/ttsgames/wingolfx.exe

I've had a chat to jason, their media officer about this, and it's sounding
like a really great idea. The only problem is, jason is having trouble
subscribing to this list.

he sent an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and can recieve E-mails, but not send
them.

he then sent an E-mail as requested to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] but more
bounsing occurred. he then sent another e-mail to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and
more bouncing occurred.