To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mod's attention, subscription problems

Hi Dark.
Hi.

this is a message for tom and other mods, sinse I'm afraid I've not got the
contact details.

Recently, we had a message on the audiogames.net forum about the uk charity
Action for blind people who want to start promoting accessible games, and
begin with some sort of game pole. (you can read the topic on
http://www.kitchensinc.griffithsgoodies.com/ttsgames/wingolfx.exe
End quote

I'm sorry, but if I go to that adress, I don't see any topik.
That link you gave us is for the win golf download.
Can you try to put the link again in a new e-mail?
I'm very interested in this treat.
Best regards and thanks,
Claudio.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]