Hi tom.

appologies, it's so long sinse I subscribed I'm forgetting the process, so when jason E-mailed me directly I wasn't sure where to go with things.

Now I've updated my contact info for both your personal E-mail address and the audeasy admin address which obviously goes to Kevin and Raul as well. Sinse if important issues do come up on the audiogames.net forum i will advise people to also raise them on this list, it's deffinately good I have said details, sorry again about getting things slightly wrong this time around.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]