In that case, go with the new stuff.  I'll be pleased with either way.

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News 11/10/2008

Hi Trenton,
Well, Part of the problem is the old levels are completely uncompatible with the new engine. In order to add the original levels I would have to completely write them from scratch. I'm actually a bit surprised that people are this interested in the classic levels. I mean I can add them, but I personally find them a bit dull compared to the kinds of levels I had planned on creating for the game.

Trenton Matthews wrote:
I agree as well, to release the original Monty levels as part of a "level" pack. Why don't we call it:
"Tomb Hunter MOTA, The Lost Levels."

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]