From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:37 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News 11/10/2008

Hi Trenton,
Sure I can always ad another subdomain to my web site like
tombhunter.usagames.us
to give the game its own web site, but what would be the purpose of doing so? I imagine if I was going to open it up to a complete Tomb Hunter forum like there is for Tomb Raider complete with fan fiction stories, game rreviews, faqs, walkthroughs, etc itmight be worth it. As it is right now there is just the game itself. Have any ideas for the web site if I decided to launch it?

Trenton Matthews wrote:
Indeed.
I wonder if Tom could make an "official" eb site for the game:
www.tombhunter.net
or
tombhunter.usagames.us
or similarly:
www.usagames.us/tombhunter
I like the first and second urls the best!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]