Here's the link to all "Eamon" manuals on the Eamon AG site:
http://eamonag.org/pages/eamon_manuals.htm

In the deluxe one, it seems that the author has a "copy?" of qbasic in there? So I'm think you're gonna need that.

From: "Bryan Mckinnish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 1:44 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Eamon trouble

Hmm. I got the dos version to work.
I couldn't get the deluxe  version to work.
When i run the installer, I get this message.
Msdos 16 bit sub system.
This application doesn't support full screan.
I set it to run a regular window, but it keeps on doing that.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]