well I tried it again, no joy, I tried to play the pc eamon but it doesn't feel
right me having to go to vertual focus, feels disjointed.
I really don't feel like I am playing the game, like I am in the game, I feel
like I am playing the game on my computer, which I don't want.
I want to feel like I am in the game and not have to remember to push things
like vertual focus.
If the game had audio and sfx maybe.