Personally, i always just used the various skip paragraph functions to go streight there in vf, so skipped the menues in If games.

I haven't yet tried a game with the win frotz map file though, which seems (from the application notes), to have a custome application key for reading the last message output by the game.

if that works that might solve your problem.

I'll be reinstalling Win frotz and win tads this weekend, so i'll let you know how things go.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]