Hmmm Sean.

Having played interactive fiction using the vf on several interpreters for quite a few years, personally i don't mind switching.

Actually, i'm at the point now where I go into and out of vf naturally and don't even register that I'm doing it, i'm much more taken up with the game itself.

Of course, the text has to be atmospheric in the first place, and I'm not sure if Eamon can do that, ---- but I'll give it a chance.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]