well I managed to get the eamon stuff installed only to find it uses qbasic.
sadly I don't have a dos screenreader or an external synth to use it even when
I did I didn't much care to run it, it was really a beep.
At any rate these games are graphics, I will try the other version, will like
it when there is a version for windows though.
At 08:55 a.m. 14/11/2008, you wrote:
>Here is the "MS DOS" version done by John Nelson if anyone has troulbe with
>the other one:
>http://eamonag.org/pages/eamon-PC.htm

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]