To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2008 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Eamon is driving me crazy!

We may have to go for John Nelson's verson of the series til we can figure this out.
Here's the manual if you need it:
http://eamonag.org/manuals/EamonDX-player-manual.htm#1.5
The deluxe version is not confusing, although annoying at the start. The manual said something about removing the qbasic program, so I'm gonna try that. Although I wonder if that will even help.