just open the command prompt on from the run diallog with windows+r
Either type in "cmd" or "command" in there, and you should be good to go.
Good luck!

From: "MissWings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:41 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Eamon is driving me crazy!

I have no idea what an Apple 2E emulator is either, and I'm not sure if I can even use Dos on this computer, so like I said I'm probably out of luck playing these. It would be fun to play them again though if there was a way of doing it, so I may take a look at getting this whenever I get the XP computer up and going again.

MissWings