Hi,
Yep. All thanks to the XNA Framework which is a pretty good API if I could just get passed a few of the access issues with Xact I would switch to XNA.

Liam Erven wrote:
Because.  The x box uses a unified system.  You start a game, choose play a
game, then invite a friend.  None of this lobby stuff.
It is the same for every game.  There are minor variations, but nothing like
what ps3 people have to deal with.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]